Reporting to our Store Manager, you will join our retail team of Staffletes to drive customer engagement and achieve monthly team sales goals while maintaining an enthusiastic team player attitude.
Our ideal candidate is always scoping out the latest styles, and enjoys sharing their enthusiasm for the 22Fresh brand with customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of conflict, and resolve issues proactively. You like to work as part of a team, and are eager to improve your individual selling skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every customer who walks through the door.
- Drive sales through customer engagement;
- Collect POS payments;
- Assist with inventory;
- Receive and stock current merchandise;
- Pack customer pick-up orders;
- Organize store front merchandise; and
- Maintain clean and tidy condition of store front.
- 18+ years of age
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week
- Weekend availability
- Excellent fashion sense/product knowledge;
- Strong self-management abilities; and
- Team player attitude.
Skills needed to crush it:
- Strong communication;
- High energy personality;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Professionalism and strong work ethic;
- Leadership attitude;
- Retail product knowledge;
- Active listening skills;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to style an outfit;
- Ability to handle cash; and
- Ability to be an ambassador of the brand.
What’s in it for you.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule; and
- Employee product discount.
We will follow up with any candidates who have been retained for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal (October 15th - January 1st)
Please forward your cover letter and resume specifying if you are applying for the Regina store to:
Subject line: Stafflete Application - Regina