Job Title: Clothing Customization Operator (Part-Time)
Job Type: Part-Time
About 22Fresh Team Customs:
22Fresh is a lifestyle brand that specializes in creating high-quality streetwear, sportswear and custom-made clothing. Our mission We are a team of passionate individuals who love clothing and are dedicated to creating the best possible products for our customers.
We are currently seeking a Clothing Customization Operator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for operating machinery designed to customize clothing. You must be detail-oriented and have a keen eye for quality craftsmanship. You will work with a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible products.
- Operate machinery designed to customize clothing
- Work with a team of professionals to ensure quality craftsmanship
- Maintain equipment and ensure it is in good working condition
- Ensure all products meet quality standards
- Adhere to all safety protocols
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and able to spot quality issues
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for quality
If you are passionate about clothing and fashion and are looking for a part-time opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to:
Subject line: Clothing Customization Operator Posting
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Title: Stafflete - Part-Time Store Staff - Regina, SK
Job Type: Part-Time
Reporting to our Store Manager, you will join our retail team of Staffletes to drive customer engagement and achieve monthly team sales goals while maintaining an enthusiastic team player attitude.
Our ideal candidate is always scoping out the latest styles, and enjoys sharing their enthusiasm for the 22Fresh brand with customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of conflict, and resolve issues proactively. You like to work as part of a team, and are eager to improve your individual selling skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every customer who walks through the door.
- Drive sales through customer engagement;
- Collect POS payments;
- Assist with inventory;
- Receive and stock current merchandise;
- Pack customer pick-up orders;
- Organize store front merchandise; and
- Maintain clean and tidy condition of store front.
- 18+ years of age
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week
- Weekend availability
- Excellent fashion sense/product knowledge;
- Strong self-management abilities; and
- Team player attitude.
Skills needed to crush it:
- Strong communication;
- High energy personality;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Professionalism and strong work ethic;
- Leadership attitude;
- Retail product knowledge;
- Active listening skills;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to style an outfit;
- Ability to handle cash; and
- Ability to be an ambassador of the brand.
What’s in it for you.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule; and
- Employee product discount.
We will follow up with any candidates who have been retained for an interview.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Subject line: Stafflete Application