5 Benefits of Adding Name Bars to Youth Sports Jerseys
Disclaimer; I promise I believe in 'We not Me' and think we should all play for the logo on the front and not the name on the back, but— here are 5 reasons I think name bars in Minor Sports have potential for positive impact on the experience— for everyone.
- Role models: Many athletes that kids look up to and aspire to be like wear name bars on their jerseys. Seeing their own name on the back of their jersey can help young athletes feel more connected to their favourite players— and inspire them to work hard to achieve their own goals.
- Sense of belonging: Name bars can help young athletes feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves and create a sense of belonging within the team. This can be especially important for kids who are new to the sport or team.
- It's fun, straight up: Seeing your own name on the back of a jersey can be a source of pride and excitement for young athletes and add an extra element of enjoyment to the sport, for everyone— including parents and fans.
- Aesthetics: Name bars can give a team a more cohesive and professional look and allow for personalization of each player's jersey.
- Enhanced experience: Adding name bars to youth sports jerseys can add value and enjoyment for young athletes without costing much. It's a simple and easy way to make the youth sports experience more positive and memorable for everyone involved.
|| Simon ||